ERISA Advisor Services
Retirement Plan Consulting | 401k Advice and Support
We begin our retirement plan consulting process by asking the right questions and listening to you. Getting to know your retirement plan goals and features is our top priority. If you have a plan in place already, we gather information on your current plan and try to understand what is working, what isn’t working, and the challenges you face.
Our ERISA Advisor Services combine fee-only fiduciary retirement plan consulting and 401k advice for one-stop service. We work to improve your plan by lowering costs, reducing your potential liability, finding the best service providers, and recommending quality investments, with the following services:
- Ensure your fiduciary responsibilities as Plan Sponsor are managed correctly. We provide investment and 401k advice consistent with the prudent expert standard, necessary if you don’t have staff with investment expertise.
- Offer investment advice as a limited scope 3(21) fiduciary to the plan, shouldering responsibility for the investment advice provided. Most brokers will make sure NOT to do this, disclosing in fine print that they do NOT provide 401k advice.
- Review, price and compare any plan service providers and investments in the marketplace. We manage the RFP process for you to find the best providers for your needs, and help with a smooth transition.
- Develop an Investment Policy Statement for the plan (Now required by the Department of Labor) that describes in detail the selection criteria for service providers, general investment guidelines, due diligence standards for investment selection and monitoring, and other plan requirements.
- Recommend an investment lineup for the Plan and monitor it on an ongoing basis, selecting replacements when required by the Investment Policy Statement. Our recommendations will satisfy the requirements of the ERISA Section 404 (c) safe harbor.
Get in touch with us now for free to find out how our retirement plan consulting can improve your plan, reduce your liability, and lower your costs.